Painkiller Hell & Damnation: Medieval Horror (PC)
- Verfügbarkeit Auf Lager
The Painkiller Hell & Damnation “Medieval Horror” Multiplayer pack, or simply PKHDMHMPP for those who are into abbreviations! Below is the full list of what is included in the "Medieval Horror" DLC for Painkiller Hell & Damnation:
- Expansion of Survival Mode: Players can now progress through maps in a similar manner to the campaign coop mode (i.e. It's no longer limited to a specific spot in a map/chapter).
- New Survival Mode: Boss Audience - players can now fight against bosses in survival mode; players need to cooperate and coordinate to defeat bosses by using environment traps and weapons
- New Boss and Multiplayer Skin: White Demon
- New Enemy and Multiplayer Skin: Assassin Greed (In remembrance of the famous assassin John P. Greed)
- Environmental Weapon: Parcel Gun - Use this device and shoot “organic” parcels at your foes to keep them at bay.
- New Tarot Card: Fear (“In case you’re surrounded by demons and fiends, fear not! Fear them!” – Ezukral III. ancestor of Belial)
- One Brand-new Multiplayer Map called “Inhumator”
- Three Popular Multiplayer Maps (Psycho, Illuminati, Chaos) remade to the HD versions and also available in classic mode