Dino D-Day: Last Stand DLC (PC)
- Verfügbarkeit Auf Lager
Brand New Game Mode Currently in Beta!
The long-awaited Jurassic Update for Dino D-Day is nearly complete and that includes an all new, survival-style game mode we call Last Stand. This DLC is currently playable in Beta form which you can sync to through your Steam library. A purchase now is more like a Pre-order so please read below before you buy!
In Dino D-Day: Last Stand you and your friends will battle through 10 intense waves of ravenous Nazi dinosaurs culminating in a terrifying encounter with a beast so infamous Allied soldiers simply refer to him as the "Red Baron". As you fight you will accrue gold you can spend in the Quartermaster Menu to buy upgrades, special abilities, new weapons, even animal companions to help you in your fight. Winning in Last Stand requires not only great teamwork but the effective combination of upgrades and special abilities with your teammates!
- Pulse-pounding co-op survival gameplay!
- A slew of new dinosaurs!
- Vengeance Goat...a goat with a Tesla coil on its back hell-bent on killing Nazi dinosaurs!
- Deep upgrade system making for a tactically-rich co-op combat experience!
- Two brand new maps (currently in the beta) with more on the way!
Syncing to the BetaLast Stand is currently in Beta which means you can play it only after you sync to the Dino D-Day public beta. We expect this public beta period to last for 1-2 months before we officially release.
Follow these instructions to sync to the beta!
A Last WordPlease bear in mind Dino D-Day: Last Stand is not complete and will most certainly change as we get feedback from the community during the beta. Here are some guidelines if you're considering purchasing the DLC at this early stage.
DO buy the DLC if:
- You're a HUGE fan of Dino D-Day already and planned on getting the DLC the minute it came out.
- You used to play a lot of Dino D-Day and loved it. You're really excited about the update and want to participate in the Beta.
DO NOT buy the DLC if:
- You don't want to participate in the Beta.
As you can see the Last Stand DLC beta is primarily focused on existing fans of Dino D-Day who are highly interested in the big update and want to participate in its development. For the rest of you, keep an eye on us for updates!